Monday, August 20, 2012

Fixed Hema young boon ..!

Hema Malini
 Very few people who have come to take your life never changed. Look at them, all saivarkal avatillaiya years? 'That appear. Hema Malini, one of India penmanikalul such unparalleled beauty. Good gift for vataintiya south. If Hema Malini is difficult to believe that the mother of two young girls.How is your life now?Sasanan films sapici's time to 'think to be. But it is even more paraparappaki, my life today. The home - set - enriruppen back home. Putuvittu of our work today is to listen, to pay attention to politics, one has to take care of the production company. I have one and a half hours daily morning yoga, dance training will do. Next I put some tea.I have recently learned to cook when the cook. I had my mother's recipes come to mind quickly. Fortunately, tarmaji and (husband Dharmendra), daughters and I liked cooked (punnakaikkirar) was very happy. Fun life. Earlier totankivitalam relax after a certain age. But time has changed now. If you want something pushed on. Starting enjoy the same thing. "You tonruvatillaiye husband Dharmendra together in public places?Sasaatarku I am not ashamed of anything. Why should I feel shy? Tarmaji perhaps to be uneasy. "Looks like you're preparing a new film after a long gap?Sasaam, I am creating a pleasant picture. No one will be pleased to see the film.No matter in which the complex. I approached some of the directors for the film. But they said that is not the time. Tetuvate director was high time job. So I film the story - written dialogue malur running sapatattai bread? 'Asked. He has agreed. "When you are in the film isavaiyum your daughter, right?She will act as sasakatapattirat match. But as I re-introduced some did not. She has not acted in any films in recent times, could not see on the screen is true. But she varamalillai good opportunities. "Sapapul film natikkavillaiye behind you?I did not keep me waiting to make sasaellorum. If I tayarittirunt a film, surely thinking about acting on it. I am acting in a film with Deepa Shahi nanapatekar movement. In between, the film is due to the economic crisis. "Amitabh refused to act in a film produced by the betrayal you?He said that he did not sasaavar ... no time. He has never worked for any patattilume moment. Is taking a break. "
 Hema Malini
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home